Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Baby?

So, to break some of the silence from the last few weeks here is a picture that came up on my facebook page from a little person I know quite well:


Golly, I had to keep looking at it for a few seconds, examining if THAT person was the same person as this little girl:


Before I know it she'll be in high school, more independent than what she already is, surely breaking some hearts (and she best be certain I'll be sure to be on her back regarding proper interactions with the opposite sex!)..

But, in the meantime, I am missing her more than words can express! Nearing a year now since last being with her in person... and praying she sorrounds herself with good friends in the meantime.

I'll be passing along this link to her, although I am doubtful how reading her sister's thoughts compares to her new ipod touch ;)..

1 comment:

  1. Yes, little sisters grow up much too fast. :) I cannot believe we celebrated MY little sister's 24th birthday just a week ago today!

    Both you and your sis are beauties!

    ReplyDelete