Saturday, August 20, 2011

Greetings!

 (At my brother's high school graduation-May 2004)

I pray that this entry finds you all well! I am COMPLETELY new to blogging (but not to writing!) of any sorts so I hope you'll be patient with me! I now find myself in a completely different nation and within a few days at the start of college years venturing into the field of Biology! The purpose of this space is for it to be a creative yet useful outlet for me and for whomever God allows to encounter this! I certainly won't be doing any sort of reflective and creative writing/discussion in school anymore so this blog is born from the desire to continue this!

A quote that I saw a few months ago and relates to what I desire the heart of this space to be ( props to  www.mysteryandmanners.net for first allowing me to read this) is the following:


"When a book leaves your hands, it belongs to God. He may use it to save a few souls or to try a few others, but I think that for the writer to worry is to take over God's business."
--Flannery O'Connor

So welcome! Enjoy! And please feel completely free to comment and join in with me in this pilgrimage!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sofia, I chanced upon your blog through Rachel's as well. I love your writing and hope to journey with you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete